Joining the Mitchell Activity Center (MAC) is quick and easy for students at Seattle Central College or one of our sister Seattle Colleges:
- If you are enrolled full-time (on campus) at Seattle Central College and paying full tuition for 5+ credits, you are automatically a member! The membership fee is included in your Student Fees, and you just bring your Student ID card to the front desk to get started.
- If you don't yet have your Student ID card, it can be purchased from the Seattle Central Cashier's Office in BE1104.
- If you are enrolled at Seattle Central College for 5 credits and if you are enrolled in classes listed below, are not automatically a member; therefore, a small membership fee applies (see fees below).
- Hybrid class
- Distance Learning class
- Adult Basic Education (ABE) class
- English Second Language (ESL) class
- If you are a student at North Seattle College, South Seattle College, the Seattle Vocational Institute (SVI), a small membership fee applies (see below). This fee must be paid at the Seattle Central Cashier's Office in BE1104.
|5+ credits on campus only (automatic)||$24|
|Full-time at North Seattle, South Seattle, SVI (optional)||$24|
|4 or less credits (optional)||$34|
|ABE, ESL, Self-Paced, or Running Start (optional)||$34|